Saturday, November 24

Nest @ KL



Since I decided to study at Sunway College @ KL
my daddy keep searching the residence for me.
Either college residence / uncle's house. That is.
In order to save the expenses, 
UNCLE'S HOUSE has been chosen.




When my first live at there, I was like....!@#$%^&*

You guys will know what I mean after looked at the picture below here.



Can you live in such kind of this place ?!
OMFG !
I never ever seen a housewife lazy till this stage !
Fold clothes 
Wash dishes
Sweep & Mop floor
Cook meals
.......etc.


SEE ?! How thick is the dust ?!
Just a desk !



Generally, those houseworks are doing daily
IF the woman is a HOUSEWIFE !
But then, you guys see ?
My uncle's wifey aka my aunty 
is not on her duty to do those houseworks.
She did it once / twice a week ONLY !
FARRKK ! *disgusting*



The house always in the condition with
messy, dirty, smelly !
wtffff !



* p/s : Forgive my rudeness here ! Tak boleh tahan !



One day, when I was in the kitchen ready to cook, 
a BIG MOUSE jumped out from the bottom of the place that we keep the pot. 
There is no people in the house.
and I just YELLED like a mad !
I'm getting cry out in that time !!!
Felt so helplessssssssss ! ='(




See !? It's a MOUSIE !

That's not the first time that I saw a rat in the house.
There's also appeared cockroaches in the toilet !
Normally the cockroach that we seen is only like our thumb size.
But the cockroachesssss that I saw in the toilet is just big like
our MIDDLE finger!
WTFFFFF !!



Luckily I'm a girl who don't scare cockroach !
If not, I really don't know how to fix that fucking problem !



1 month, 2 months, 3 months.......
passed !
I can deal myself well in this condition. 
I know the way to live in that house :X


Alright, show my room to you guys.


* Panorama view *

Took this photo at the beginning month since I moved to here.
But now, my room slightly changed already.
Hehehehe I'm lazy to take the latest photo.

My room is in a square size and it is really x3 so smalllll !
Maximum 2 people to live in. 
Even the people movement is a problem too :X
Imagine by yourself :P




Bought these two small wardrobe.
My favorite color, Pink 



When the first month I was here,
my gastric problem came again ! 
!@#$%^&*()
Haihhhhhhhhhh
I felt so sorry to mummy. 
The same day she was driving back from Penang to Cameron.
On the way she going back home.
She knew my case and rushed to KL immediately !
Urmmm... always bother mummy this and that ='(

Uncle brought me to Sunway Medical Center.
Conclusion of my disease : 肠胃炎 -,-



Because of the hot weather here, 
I decided to cut my hair when I backed to Ipoh.
and so, I had cut my hair.
Actually it's not short enough for me.
But when I'm touching my hair,
it's too short -,
This is what we called people 
SPEECHLESS all the time !

I don't know why my hair grows so fast.
and now, it's long and thick again !
Sometimes I feel so tired with my long hair 
zZzZz



I bet everyone knows this right ? :目
Yea. It's a ETS train ticket.

Every public holidays 
I MUST go back to my hometown !
Family & Home is the best of the place to let us live in !
After moved to here, 
I always miss everything in Cameron.

The feeling when going back to hometown 
is not only the EXCITED mood,
it's the mood that we can't describe it. 

I don't miss any opportunities to get back to my hometown !
It's important for me to get back !! xD



Actually I'm not accustomed to live without their sakai sounds !
I'm always live alone here. 
Seems pity right ? Hahahaha

I love to stay with my sisters.
Cause they all always made my day by making jokes and funs !

Always miss my daddy & mummy too 
They always worrying me all the time.
No worries. I grew up !
I can handle problems now :D
and I'll promise you guys, 
I will study hard ! 
You guys must feel proud of me in the future !!


It's you guys turns here !!
For sure, I miss you guys tooooo 

Hahahahahaha
We chit-chat all the time when we met up !
38 38 38 :D
share our sampat matters 

Love you guyssss 










No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...