Sunday, April 7

Aloha, 2013 !


Aloha. Here's my first post on 2013.
* This photo taken during Chinese New Year - Chu Yi *

Alright, the sudden feel pushed me to blog here.
Hahaha I'm going to blog something in this month.
*evil grin, I'm not implying something kay ?*

There is merely left 5 days from today onwards.
IT'S MY APRIL MONTH, MY BIRTHDAY MONTH ! :)



Today, when the time I woke up,
as usual, I surf internet before brush.
Yuckkkksss !! I know it *blush*
Hahahaha But I bet you guys are same with me.

btw, I saw insta notification appeared on my top of the home screen.
It's Amy. She asked me out for yumcha. 
2 years, we have not seen each other.
Felt hungry at that time, and so, I out to meet her @ Pyramid.
We went for brunch first. 
Guess what, we competed for the payment.
at last, she paid for mine too. 
Thanks for your treating ! ;)


Since we had a heavy meal, 
we started to shop around there.
Everywhere we shopped for.


Alright, now I'm going to show you guys my harvest today.


These 4 top shirts are my harvest today.
I like the long-sleeved & sleeveless clothings.



PADINI, RM 119.00.
Long-sleeved.

Quite love the cotton.
It's quite thick, but the cotton is soft.
Suit for cold weather :)

Actually I fall in love with the other long-sleeved clothings there.
All of them are great sense of fashion !
But the average price for each is around RM 120 :/ 
I couldn't afford them all at once ! -,- 

and I don't know why I like those long-sleeved clothings recently. 
Hmmmmm





PADINI, RM 49.00.
Sleeveless clothing.

The back side is transparent.
Actually the aim I bought this is just because to wear with my bikini


*Damn hate my previous eyebrows!! UGLY DEATH!*


* Can I own back this body shape? TT *

Back to topic. 
I'm gonna to wear the bikini with this sleeveless clothing.
Hehehehe I'm planning to have fun in Sunway Lagoon after final exam !
Quite long time never been for swimming. I think for few years.

Amy tried for this sleeveless clothing as well.
But she didn't buys at last.




VOIR, 50% off, before off. RM 53.00.

Hmm I'm not really like this shirt.
The reason for me to buy is the DISCOUNT PRICE & CUTTING !
This cutting seems good. I like those fit cutting top shirts.
It looks great when wearing on it.
The cotton as well. It's so flimsy. 
and my wardrobe lacks of colorful shirts. 







VOIR, 50% off, before off. RM 53.00.

This shirt too. I don't feel really like it.
But the reason why I bought this is the same with the orange shirt.
Hahahaha

After both shirts discount, they only cost me RM 53.00.
which mean buy 1 free 1. Hahaha 





By the way, I satisfied with my harvest today.
It's been long time never shop for new clothes after CNY :/
Girls are always feeling lack of clothing -,-
and I bought them as my birthday gift actually.


Happy Birthday in advance to me, myself and I.


I don't really expect much in this coming birthday,
since I stayed away from my beloved family and boyfie.
They are the only people who can celebrate with me in every year.
I don't care it's a big or small celebration.
At least I could feel their love in my life.

My last big celebration was at 11 or 12 years old.
Secondary school until now, there is no more BIG celebration.
Every year the same, have a dinner outside with beloved family.
But I appreciate, at least my family always keep in mind with my birthday.

This coming 2013 birthday, it will be forgotten ? I don't know. 
Any friends will be with me in this birthday ? I don't know.
Will I stay alone in this birthday ? I don't know.



If there's no one remember my birthday.
I still would buy myself a small cupcake for birthday.
Kinda sad that I'm not able to return back to hometown 
due to the final exam is coming soon by next month.
It means that this month will be my last strive for final exam.
Anyway, I still believe that my next year birthday will be better than this year !

Yay ! Happy Birthday, girl ! 
It's my last "teen" birthday. ROFL
Sweeeeet-19 ! :*



















No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...