Friday, April 29

Say NO to homeworks !



What the CACAT looks there ? - -

Long time that I didn't take photos by using handphone..
The mood is coming and took these photos by using phone
:D

These photos without any makeup !
I know where's the vomit level after you guys looking at these photos 
LOL


Back to the main objective today..
As today's title " Say NO to homeworks ! "
I'm wonder that why we called Homeworks ;
but not in Schoolworks ? o.O


WELL !
That's nonsense :D 
Not important to know it..


Okeyy..
Our school organized a program
" Program Sifar Ponteng "
- Gerakan Hadir Ke Sekolah

and the Theme of this Program is :
" Genap 190 Hari Saya Di Sekolah "

Aww...! :X
I don't like it ~

Actually this program not only my school organized it
It's about the whole schools in Malaysia.
This is an order from Pihak Kementerian.


No choice :X
All of the schools must carry out it !
Oh Noooo !
I have no more reasons to Ponteng !
If absent to school , 
must submit the Sijil Kematian @ Surat MC from doctor.
LOL
the letter from parents are not allowed start from now.
If you need to apply for holiday,
must call your parents go to school and meet the GPK HEM !


What can I conclude is ...
" My school rules are became seriously nowadays ! "
Fine.. !



Not only carrying out this program as simply like this 
Our BAHASA teacher also need us to write an article about this program
Oh my gawddd ! ><


I got no ideas to write about this X.X



Other than this ..
Our school is busying for the school magazine now..
We all are busying to take school photos , write articles ,
collect information / data of school and so on...


Our class BC teacher wanted us to write an article or whatever you like
and submit to her by 2nd May 2011
means Next Tuesday is the expired date !
This is also one of the trouble in my mind now..
What should I write ? 
Article ? Poem ? Short Story ? 
zZz -.-'' No idea !


These are what I'm troubling for my homeworks now..
URGH !! Thinking Thinking Thinking...
LOL


* I know my broken English level ! 
Don't laugh at me !





  


1 comment:

  1. your english kinda good though..not bad for your level..keep it up girl!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...