Wednesday, August 17

Taiwan Drama



Hey dudes ! 

I'm going to recommend you guys a Taiwan Drama ! 

< 醉後決定愛上你 Love You >

Fuyoh... Super duper love in this drama..!


Really Nice & Awesome 



18 episodes totally... 

But I took long time to watch finished for this drama..

It only broadcast an episode for each week..

That's why I took long time to watch finish it...



The ranking for this drama :

★ 


Quite love Rainie Yang !!

She's a good , funny actress ..!

Keep laughing when she is doing the funny things LOL

But I like it 





4 comments:

  1. tis 1 nice bt juz gt 18 onli~放羊的星星 oso nice is last 5 years geh~touch~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea !
    I got watch that too..
    But I'm not watch 1 by 1 episode lar..
    Cause I got no time X.X
    HAHAHAHA =)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...